Skip to content

About us

Multisoft was established in 1997 with the aim to solve computer–related problems experienced by our valued clients. From the very beginning we have been deeply convinced that it is the system that should be adjusted to its user and not the other way around.

Our company is 100% Polish privately owned having 2 major shareholders detaining over 70% of the shares while the remaining 30% is divided between Polish business community and its employees.

With over 20 years of market experience have even strengthened our initial ideals to offer a wide range of monitoring solutions that would meet perfectly the needs of our clients. The expertise gained in the course of our business activity has only additionally supported our earliest conviction that impossible things do not exist, there are only challenges.

We have been working in developing ATC (Air Traffic Control) systems, monitoring hardware, software, server room installation, cabling within other tailor made solutions that were necessary from our clients requests.

This powerful experience has given us the field “know-how” and it allowed us to create and develop our own devices and systems that have been proven to be the most reliable and cost efficient in the market.

The trust and robustness of our systems has reached such a level of trust between our customers and are already implemented in more than 30 countries in 5 continents.