Unprecedented control. Complete invisibility. Superb tracking.
Complete monitoring of the network from one PC. Get real time and accurate detailed stats of what your employees or students do.
- Do they play games or surf the Internet when expected to work?
- What do they write in their e-mails from the working place?
- Ever dreamed of monitoring software to track your network activity in real time?
- Ever thought of how useful it would be to know what your employees or students do when they are supposed to work or study?
- Ever lost money and/or confidential information, lacking control over your staff online activity?
Video Grabber and Keyboard and Mouse Grabber is the solution you need.
Any computer in the network under control can be monitored remotely. You may tune the Multisoft monitoring software so that it will record activity on all networked computers. This information can be later used for the deeper analysis and advanced report generation.
Video Grabber and the Keyboard and Mouse Grabber has proved its excellent efficiency in increasing the overall productivity of the establishments where it was used to track the local networks.
This powerful tool from Multisoft saves your money.
- Increase personnel productivity instantly
- Eliminate personal use of the Internet, unrelated emails, IM communication and social networks at work
- Prevent viewing of inappropriate content by employees at work
- Stop employees wasting work time on computer games
- Protect your company from legal lawsuits & reduce liability risks
- In most jurisdictions, employers hold some form of liability and accountability for the actions of their employees. You need to monitor employee communications.
- Employees can sue the company for a hostile workplace environment if they are unwittingly exposed to inappropriate or offensive materials on company computers or harassment via email
- Protect your company from fraudulent activity
- Employees often have access to sensitive personal information which can either be misused or sold on to a third party
- Protect from intellectual property and trade secrets theft
- Keep records of your company’s electronic communications
- For some companies/organizations retention of records can be a regulatory compliance requirement
- Collected records can be used in an internal investigation if such need arises